MAR-K now manufactures new custom trailers that look just like a Classic GM ’55-’59 or '60-'66 truck bed. Our patent-pending trailers have been created by the same team of engineers who use research and design to make our classic truck beds but with the added space and strength to haul all your stuff. Kits include all the parts you need to make your classic truck trailer including all the metal bed parts, wood bed floor and frame parts. Or order the trailer COMPLETE and we will custom make it for you.
Currently we have a Classic Truck Trailer Kit available in
See our trailer in the the Classic Trucks Holiday Gift Guide online now!
MAR-K’s new Raised Floor components are perfect for Drop Beds like the ones made by Art Morrison. These parts raise your bed floor three inches so the truck frame can be modified for EXTREME LOWERING. Your truck needs 4 types of parts – the rear sill extension, risers, a smooth front bed panel and angle upgrades – to make your drop bed a thing of beauty! Add these to your MAR-K metal parts kit when you order. MAR-K custom makes your bed sides with the angle upgrade to save you time and money at the body shop. Just enter your year, make and model and look for Raised Floor Kit. It’s that easy!
Currently we have a Raised Floor Kit available for
pictured: GM 1955-9 Carpet Sill Plate #100076
This beautiful custom is the finishing touch to your truck floor.
• For 1947-59 GM only, the Carpet Sill Plates are made to fit around the step opening of the cab or hold down the outer edges of your carpet between the seat mounts on the cab floor.
• This trim is stylish and functional, as it holds down the carpet in your cab much like the later models.
• It is made of billet machined aluminum, polished bright.
• Includes stainless steel hardware for attachment to the cab floor.
• Instructions included.
• Made in Oklahoma City, USA by MAR-K.
|100076||Carpet Sill Plate Front 55-2nd-59 GM||$120.00||PAIR|
|100077||Carpet Sill Plate Rear 55-59 GM||$32.50||EACH|
|100078||Carpet Sill Plate 47-54||$48.00||EACH|
An aluminum tie-down anchor point for truck beds with a wood floor.
|100075||Wood Floor Tie-Down||$32.00||EACH|